For group reservations, please, contact:
+351 210 101 184 or email@example.com
There are no more tables available for this date and time.May we suggest a different time?
May we suggest another restaurant, on the same day and time, and for the same number of people?
Please confirm your booking details before paying.
By entering your credit card information, you are accepting the charge of a no-show fee, applicable if you are not present on the day of your reservation and did not cancel it within the timeframe established in our Terms and Conditions.
Tolerance - Due to the high number of requests, we appreciate that any delay longer than 15 minutes is reported by telephone as soon as possible. If not, your table will be allocated to another reservation.
Booking Duration - To ensure the best experience, we appreciate that all members of the reservation arrive at the scheduled time, as it may not be possible to postpone the next booking.
Table Assignment - Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee specific tables and seats, however please leave your comment recorded that our teams will do their best to fulfill your requests.
Groups - For groups of more than 8 people, the confirmation by Palácio Chiado team will be subject or contact us directly via telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special requests - Special requests are subject to confirmation by the Palácio Chiado restaurant.
Last Minute Changes - Any changes to the original booking request are the responsibility of the customer.
PAYMENT AND STRIPE ACCOUNT
1. The ticket for the 2020 New Year Program | 2021 includes the Tasting Menu with drinks, during which there will be Dj Live Act & Sax.
2. The Tasting Menu is not subject to any changes. It is the customer's full responsibility to indicate the existence of food restrictions at the time of booking.
3. Personal data provided by the customer is considered to be of the utmost confidentiality.
4. It’s Palácio Chiado responsibility to provide support to consumers regarding the send of invoices, cancellations and refunds related to the services provided (within the established rules).
5. Palácio Chiado is responsible, in accordance with the applicable legislation, for determining the taxes or fees applicable to the services provided;
6. It’s Palácio Chiado responsibility to provide receipts or invoices to consumers regarding the services provided; verify the identities of consumers; and determine the eligibility and authority of consumers to complete purchase of the Program.
7. Palácio Chiado is responsible for informing consumers that it has contracted a third party (Stripe, as identified above) to execute and control the processing of the acquisition of services provided by Palácio Chiado. Likewise, Palácio Chiado assumes, together with the aforementioned company, to maintain all refund, cancellation or adjustment policies, clearly explaining the process by which consumers can be refunded.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. Palácio Chiado, under the legally applicable terms, establishes that it refunds 100% of the value of the ticket purchased for the Program, and this refund can only be requested up to two weeks before the day of the event;
2. Palácio Chiado, under the legally applicable terms, after the period of two weeks before the event, in case of cancellation, will issue a voucher in full amount for the customer to use within the next 12 months after the event date;
2. It is possible to change the name of the reservation until the day of the event;
3. In order to request a refund or change of the reservation date in the terms described above, they must send the request that they intend to the email address email@example.com, indicating all the identifying elements relating to the reservation and the consumers.
4. The invoice with taxpayer number must be requested from Palácio Chiado through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In the case of new Government rules related to the pandemic, Palácio Chiado reserves the right to change the program, schedule or cancellation of the Program, refunding up to 100% (if the new rules are legislated 2 weeks before the program ) or by issuing a voucher in full value for the customer to use within the next 12 months after the event date;
1. The total value of the purchase of the Program that appears on the website necessary to execute and complete the purchase is published in euros and includes the taxes and fees in force at the time of the offer.
2. The published prices are applicable for as long as they remain published, and Palácio Chiado may change the price without any notice, however this change cannot affect purchases already made, without prejudice to cases of manifest error.
3. Palácio Chiado also informs that the Program includes the provision of drinks during the time the Tasting Menu is served, so any drinks that may be ordered and served before or after must be paid by consumers at the end of the Program , according to the price list that will be delivered.
1. Consumers must follow all the steps and information on the website, or by telephone, through which they can carry out the purchase procedure;
2. The payment methods are those contained in the purchase process itself, with no others being accepted (payments are accepted by Visa, Master Card and American Express).
3. With the completion of the purchase of the Program under the terms defined herein, consumers assume the obligation to pay in advance for the services to be provided.
PAYMENT METHOD AND STRIPE ACCOUNT
Palácio Chiado and Stripe, Inc. undertake to process any personal data made available in full compliance with the law in force; After making the reservation, the customer will be sent to a protected page where they will be asked for the credit / debit card details to proceed with the payment. The reservation amount will be charged immediately as soon as the reservation is made. Palácio Chiado will provide receipts or invoices for services provided to clients. Palácio Chiado is responsible for informing clients that it has hired Stripe, Inc. to execute and control the processing of the acquisition of services provided by Palácio Chiado.