There are no more tables available for this date and time. May we suggest a different time?
May we suggest another restaurant, on the same day and time, and for the same number of people?
Please confirm your booking details before paying.
By entering your credit card information, you are accepting the charge of a no-show fee, applicable if you are not present on the day of your reservation and did not cancel it within the timeframe established in our Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LEGAL MAJORITY AND LEGAL CAPACITY
The guest states they have legal age (over 18 or 21 years in some jurisdictions) and that accepts the legal capacity necessary for the acquisition of services provided on the website, according to its terms and conditions, that is understood fully.
UMAMI Restaurant is not, under any circumstances, liable in the event that the products/services are contracted by a minor, being held responsibility the minor, their parents or legal representatives, which must assume the costs and the consequences that may result from such contact. Access to the booking website is the responsibility of the guest.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On booking, the guest must read in its entirety the terms and conditions for the service and will be required to confirm that they have understood and agree to all that apply.
By accepting the terms and conditions, the guest accepts the agreement with UMAMI Restaurant confirming the dates indicated on their reservation, including the booking date, the number of guests and any other terms and conditions related to the service described in the booking process. The guest confirms the veracity and accuracy of the provided information in the event that the guest provides any false information, the booking will be null and void.
If a guest has made a reservation under false information, they will be held responsible for the processing and operating costs incurred in the reservation.
As soon as booking is made, UMAMI Restaurant will issue by email to the guest the confirmation and applicable documents to the reservation in question.
No general or specific terms and conditions communicated by the guest can be inserted under the terms and conditions described here.
In the case of discrepancy between the evidence of booking and the Terms and Conditions, the terms established in the proof of the booking confirmation are the only terms and conditions applicable to the obligation in question.
To make a reservation at UMAMI, the guest can book via the Quinta do Lago website Https://www.quintadolago.com/pt/restaurantes/umami/, by phone +351 304 521 029 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
UMAMI is responsible for managing reservations and allocating tables according to the restaurant's availability. The restaurant also follows the below policies for reservations:
- The guest can modify a reservation through the website or via email Umami@quintadolago.com , indicating the name of the reservation, the reference of the and date. The terms and conditions of the modification, cancellation or no-show of the reservation are necessary in the hiring process specified on the website and the guest, when making a reservation expressly confirmed, is aware of them and to accept them
- UMAMI considers changes to the reservation as follows:
a) Changes to the reservation date
b) Changes to the number of people on the reservation
c)Changes to the estimated arrival time
Please note: Any change made to the name on the reservation is considered a cancellation
- All reservations are assigned a 15-minute tolerance to the estimated time of arrival reported by the guest
- All reservations made 10 days in advance of the desired date will be considered as pre-reservation
- It is the responsibility of the guest to communicate any intolerances or food allergies of any person who is part of the reservation
- All reservations can be made between 17:30 and 22:00 (with the last reservation being at 21:30);
- The average duration for each reservation is 2 hours and 30 minutes for up to 6 people
- All reservations for more than 7 people must be made by email UMAMI email@example.com
- All reservation requests or any other matters sent by email from guests, will receive an answer from the restaurant within a maximum of 24 hours
CANCELLATION POLICY AND RATES
UMAMI has a management policy to charge rates for the follow situations:
- No-Show Rate: This rate applies, all circumstances in which guests do not show up at the date and time of the reservation, without prior notice of 24 hours before the date of the reservation. The rate to be applied is 30 euros per booking and will be charged if the guest does not inform within the previously established and previous deadline.
- Deposit for bookings over 6 people: This rate applies to all bookings where the number of people is equal to or greater than 7 people. The rate to be applied is 30 euros and will be charged immediately when the guest proceeds with the booking
In the case of the guarantee deposit for bookings over 6 people not made by the guest, UMAMI does not guarantee the availability of a table in the restaurant.
In the rate breakdown, the final price of the contracted product / service is detailed, as well as indirect taxes or any other applicable tax or fee. The UMAMI restaurant does not, under any circumstances, send customers any invoices, receipts or any other documents related to the reservation in paper format.
PAYMENT METHODS AND STRIPE ACCOUNT
UMAMI Restaurant and Stripe, Inc are obliged to process personal data based on Portuguese Law and regulations.
Following the booking process the guest will be redirected to a protected page where they will be asked for credit/debit card details to proceed with payment. The booking rate will be immediately charged from the card. UMAMI Restaurant will issue and deliver the invoice or receipt on the day of the booking.
UMAMI Restaurant inform that they have hired Stripe, Inc. to perform and control the purchasing process of their services.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Inside these premises, the following usage regulations apply:
- Pets are not permitted inside or outside the restaurant
- Inappropriate/bad behaviour will not be tolerated. Any guest who behaves inappropriately will be told to leave the premises and will not be given refund in these situations
For further information or queries please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking a table, your personal data will be registered on the Quinta do Lago, SA database, this information can be shared between internal companies, Quinta do Lago, SA and The Magnolia Hotel.
Please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com to know more about information we collect from you and how it is used.