TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails
LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY AND CAPACITY TO CONSENT
The guest declares that they are of legal age (over 18 or 21 years in some jurisdictions) and accepts the legal capacity necessary for the acquisition of services provided on the website, in accordance with Terms and Conditions that are fully understood.
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails is not liable under any circumstances if the products/services are hired by a minor and the person held responsible is the minor, their parents or legal representatives, who must bear the costs and the consequences that may result from such a contract. If the guest’s responsibility to gain access to the booking website.
AGREEMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When the guest accesses the website to make a reservation, he or she should follow all the recommendations and instructions inherent to the acquisition process, including agreeing to terms and conditions and any other forms created specifically mentioned in the acquisition process.
Upon accepting the terms and conditions, the guest authenticates the contract signed with Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails confirming:
- Date and time of booking
- Personal Information (phone number, email, name and surname)
- Total number of people
- Payment of the deposit (applicable to reservations above 8 people, inclusive)
- No-Show Charge (applicable to all bookings up to and including 2 people)
- Any other specific terms and conditions relating to the service described in the booking process.
The guest agrees to confirm the veracity and accuracy of the information provided; if in the event the guest provides any false information, the booking will be null and void.
Once the booking is made, Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails will email the receipt to the guest as confirmation.
No general or specific terms and conditions communicated by the guest can be added to the terms and conditions described here. In the event of a discrepancy between the evidence of the booking request and the terms and conditions, the terms established in the proof of the booking confirmation are the only terms and conditions applicable to the obligation in question.
PAYMENT AND INVOICING
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails has a management policy of charging a deposit for bookings of more than 8 people (inclusive) and a No-Show fee, according to the information below:
- For Bookings between 8 and 20 people, a booking deposit charge of 30€ (per booking)
The client only has only 3 hours to pay the reservation deposit. If payment is not made, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- No-Show Fee, a charge of €30 (per booking)
Payment is debited when the restaurant declares a no-show on the booking date or if the client fails to provide more than 24 hours’ notice with the intent to cancel or change the booking date.
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails is not responsible pr guarantees table availability if the guest does not complete the booking process by filling in and validating all the fields.
The deposit amount, as well as any indirect taxes or other applicable fees or taxes, are detailed in the tariff breakdown.
To secure a table for the desired date, the guest must follow and complete all the steps inherent to the booking process. Otherwise, the restaurant does not guarantee availability.
The final price of the contracted service(s), as well as any indirect taxes or other applicable fees or taxes, is detailed.
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails and Stripe, Inc are obliged by Portuguese law and regulations to process personal data.
Following the booking process, the guest will be redirected to a secure page where credit/debit card information will be required in order to proceed with payment. If you do not notify your cancellation as stated above, the amount of the established group deposit will be debited immediately after you make the reservation, and the no-show fee will be charged only on the date and time of the reservation.
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails provides a receipt or invoice for the amounts paid by the customer. Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails should inform that it has hired Stripe, Inc. to perform and control the purchasing process of Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails service.
CANCELLATIONS AND FEES POLICY
Bookings are made on the Quinta do Lago website, by phone +351 304 502 129 (call to national network), or via email at email@example.com
Casa Velha is responsible for table allocation, however, the restaurant will not guarantee a specific table.
The average time spend on booking varies according to the number of guests, but with a maximum of 6 guests, the duration is 2h30.
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails established the following rules and terms for the management of the bookings:
- All bookings are given a 15 minutes grace period to the scheduled arrival time.
- All bookings made with 8 days advance notice are considered pre-bookings and are subject to cancellation by Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails .
- It is guest responsibility to inform staff of any food allergies or intolerances from the entire group prior to ordering.
- All reservations for more than 6 people must be made via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All the bookings requests or any other inquires sent to the restaurant by email will be responded to within 24 hours.
BOOKING MODIFICATION POLICY
Bookings can be changed at any time by contacting Quinta do Lago via phone at +351 304 502 129 (call to national network) or emailing email@example.com, and mentioning the booking reference and name.
The Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails management only considers the following situations as booking modifications/amendments:
- Date of Booking (subject to availability)
- The Number of guests on the booking (subject to availability)
- Estimated arrival time
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails considers changing the booking name to be a cancellation.
Guests are presented with the booking terms and conditions for modification or cancellation during the hiring process, and approval is required to complete the booking process.
Bookings can be cancelled at any time by contacting Quinta do Lago via phone at +351 304 502 129 (call to national network) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and mentioning the booking reference and name.
Any payment made by the guest to secure the booking will only be refunded in the following conditions are met:
- Cancellation up to 24 hours before the booking date - the amount will be refunded to credit/debit card used by the customer at the time of booking and this operation will take up to 10 business days to complete by Stripe Inc. In the event of a guest no-show without prior notice, Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails will not refund any of the amounts paid.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails is responsible for the management and maintenance of the space, with the following rules and standards defined:
- Pets are not permitted in the restaurant or the outside areas (garden, patio or pool)
- It is not permitted to bring food and drink from home to our tables Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails provides all food and beverage services.
- Unacceptable behaviour in the restaurant and inappropriate use of our equipment that endangers any guest’s health or safety will not be tolerated. If the management agrees, the guest may be asked to leave the premises; in such cases Umami Asian Robata Grill & Cocktails will not issue
- Moving furniture is not permitted.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you require any additional information or have any questions.
When you make your reservation, your personal information will be integrated in the database of the Quinta do Lago Group, SA database and may be shared between the Quinta do Lago Group’s companies including The Magnolia Hotel.
Please note that at any time you can contact us about this: firstname.lastname@example.org