There are no more tables available for this date and time.May we suggest a different time?
May we suggest another restaurant, on the same day and time, and for the same number of people?
Please confirm your booking details before paying.
By entering your credit card information, you are accepting the charge of a no-show fee, applicable if you are not present on the day of your reservation and did not cancel it within the timeframe established in our Terms and Conditions.
1. To make a reservation for 3 or more people at Boi-cavalo, it is necessary to provide the credit card data under the following circumstances;
2. During this process no charge will be made;
3. In order to make a reservation for more than 12 people, the client must contact the restaurant directly;
4. Tolerance - Due to the high number of requests, we appreciate that any delay longer than 15 minutes is reported by telephone as soon as possible. If not, your table will be allocated to another reservation.
B. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. Boi-cavalo allows all reservations to be cancelled without payment of any cost until 24 hours before the meal; after this deadline, the cancellation/no-show will entail the charge of 40 €* per person;
2. The date of the reservation may be changed at the client’s request, always depending on the restaurant’s availability;
3. It’s possible to change the name of the reservation until the day of reservation;
4. In case of no-show, the client may provide the necessary information through the e-mail email@example.com to request the invoice for payment.
C. PAYMENT AND STRIPE ACCOUNT
1. Boi-cavalo and Stripe, Inc., are obligated to handle any personal data supplied by the client in full compliance with the applicable law;
2. The charge will be deducted only in case of a no-show or if the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours before the date;
3. Boi-cavalo will supply receipts or invoices of the services provided to consumers;
4. Boi-cavalo is responsible for informing consumers that a third party, Stripe, Inc., was hired to carry out and control the processing of the acquisition of the services provided by Boi-cavalo;
* VAT included.
E. DATA AND RULES
1. The data is supplied by the client and shall not be shared by Boi-cavalo.
2. By supplying this information, clients are authorizing Boi-cavalo to use their data (ID and payment information), accepting the rules anticipated in this document, and allowing Boi-cavalo to share the information with third parties with the purpose of completing and satisfying their request;
3. Boi-cavalo is not responsible for any loss or improper use of the payment information by third parties.
Any question arising from these Terms & Conditions should be addressed to Boi-cavalo by mail or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.