There are no more tables available for this date and time.May we suggest a different time?
May we suggest another restaurant, on the same day and time, and for the same number of people?
Please confirm your booking details before paying.
By entering your credit card information, you are accepting the charge of a no-show fee, applicable if you are not present on the day of your reservation and did not cancel it within the timeframe established in our Terms and Conditions.
Belcanto Unipessoal Lda., tax number 508 706 068, office at Rua Nova da Trindade, nº 18, 1º, in Lisbon, telephone number + 351 214 812 245, and electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org, henceforth Belcanto.
These general Terms & Conditions regulate the processing of the reservation that will be carried out and controlled by Stripe, Inc. upon completion of the reservation by the client for the restaurant Belcanto.
A. GENERAL RULES OF THE RESTAURANT
1. Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant;
2. The dress code is smart casual;
3. The client must inform the restaurant about any allergies or/and dietary restrictions in advance, and the restaurant is not responsible for any problem that may occur resulting from any situations not disclosed in advance;
4. The tasting menus are served until 13:00 at lunch and until 20:30 at dinner, and after this time, it will only be possible to order from the à la carte menu.
1. Upon making a reservation for the restaurant Belcanto, and in order to secure it, it is necessary to provide the credit card data under the circumstances indicated in this document;
2. During this process no charge will be made;
3. In order to make a reservation for more than 6 people, the client must contact the restaurant directly;
C. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. Belcanto will make its best efforts to confirm every reservation 48 hours in advance, by telephone, or, whenever this is not possible, via e-mail;
2. Belcanto establishes that all reservations may be cancelled without payment of any cost until 24 hours before the meal; after this deadline, the cancellation/no-show will entail the charge of 100 €* per person, under the legally applicable terms; the grace period for unforeseen delays is 30 minutes after which the absence is considered a no-show;
3. Considering the disposition in the previous number, the date of the reservation may be changed at the client’s request, always depending on the restaurant’s availability;
4. It’s possible to change the name of the reservation until the very day of the event;
5. In case of no-show, the client may provide the necessary information through the e-mail email@example.com requesting Belcanto to send the invoice for payment.
D. PAYMENT AND STRIPE ACCOUNT
1. Belcanto and Stripe, Inc., are obligated to handle any personal data supplied by the client in full compliance with the applicable law;
2. The charge will be deducted only in case of a no-show or if the reservation is cancelled less than 24 hours before the date;
3. Belcanto is responsible for providing support to clients regarding billing, cancellations and reimbursements with reference to the services provided;
4. Belcanto acts in full compliance with the applicable law, regarding tax and/or fees applicable to the services provided;
5. Belcanto will supply receipts or invoices of the services provided to consumers;
6. Belcanto is responsible for informing consumers that a third party, Stripe, Inc., was hired to carry out and control the processing of the acquisition of the services provided by Belcanto; likewise, Belcanto asserts that it will uphold, together with Stripe, Inc., all the reimbursement, cancellation or adjustment policy procedures.
* VAT included.
E. DATA AND RULES
1. The data are supplied by the client wilfully and shall not be shared by Belcanto who will uphold the rules applicable regarding these matters;
2. Consumers are responsible for confirming the data that will be used by Belcanto;
3. By supplying this information, clients are a) authorizing Belcanto to use their data (ID and payment information); b) accepting the rules anticipated in this document; c) authorizing Belcanto to share the information with third parties with the purpose of completing and satisfying their request;
4. Belcanto is not responsible for any loss or improper use of the payment information by third parties.
Any and every question arising from these Terms & Conditions should be addressed to the office of Belcanto, located at Rua Nova da Trindade, nº 18, 1º, 1200-303 Lisboa, by mail or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.